Sunday 20 November 2011

Meemee Fun!


On Friday I arrived home to find a lovely Meemee item waiting for me - something small, cute and fluffy...no sadly not a kitten, but a soft, snuggly jumper instead!^_^ I decided to wear it yesterday with a faux fur collar, but it looks great without to, it has a nice sort of grunge feel...I'd like to try styling it with some laddered tights and boots...I particularly like the fringe around the back which hangs nicely over my bottom which I like to keep hidden!><


Shop this look HERE

Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway HERE, good luck :)
Share:

2 comments

  1. Just discovered your blog, It's great! Love the jumper, especially the fringe detailing at the back xx

    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faux fur collar looks so cute, and you just look so freakin adorable! I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig