Tuesday 22 November 2011

Red Birdy Dress

I saw this dress on Style Piques and thought, "I don't have any red clothes", so decided that I needed it in my wardrobe. As I'm trying to be good with money my boyfriend bought it for me as an extra Christmas present....but it was delivered to my address...I think you get the idea ;)

I couldn't resist trying it on and getting a sneaky snap before it gets wrapped up. I think I may wear it on Christmas day.

Dress: Brat and Suzie £35 from Style Piques (Shop HERE)
Faux fur coat: £40 Vintage
Brown leather brogues: £40 Office

Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway HERE :) 
Share:

9 comments

  1. Cute dress ! Your blog is so nice, and I love your photography !

    x,Julia
    come visit,
    www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really remind me like 60's fashion muse! totally adorable. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice dress, looks perfect with that coat and ankle socks too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit - that coat is amazing! xx

    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love it! cute dress and i love faux fur coats!

    www.labelmegeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute dress. It all comes together with with coat and shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love this dress on you! the styling looks great- Love Brat and Suzie x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig