Friday 18 November 2011

WHAT I WORE WHEN

Firstly, I just wanted to show you a photograph my friend took of me the other day - I quite like it. There are more to come but I'm not sure when I'll get them.


I've had a really lazy day today and now I feel awful for not getting LOADS of work done so my aim tonight is to finish an essay and get some more pages of my FMP j-log done. I'm finding that my brain is working faster than I can...and it's really frustrating. I keep having loads of great ideas but can't actually get out and do them!:/

Anyway enough bitching and moaning, here's an outfit I put together:



Playsuit: Urban Outfitters sale last season
Velvet Jacket: £5 Primark
Creepers: £60 Ebay 


I really love the shorts on this playsuit, also I LOVE wearing simple black tights, they're so warm and comfortable! I received a parcel from Meemee.me today with a pretty surprise in it so I'll get an outfit post with that up by the end of the weekend! Wish me luck getting my uni work done! ><
Share:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous photo and lovely outfit!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture with the wig and the flowers... and I totally know what you mean about your brain working faster than the rest of you. If only our hands moved as fast as our brain signals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh my goodness, I am totally in love with the first picture! It looks like you are having so much fun, and that orange wig = <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know exactly what you mean, it never feel really good when my day is the contrary of a productive day. Your playsuit is so lovely by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig