Friday 6 January 2012

Be Creative

I've been feeling very optimistic and productive recently! I think this is mainly due to getting my new job and also because I'm so close to finishing uni I feel like I need to start really pushing myself! On Wednesday I took photographs (take a look), yesterday I modeled (take a look) and went to the theater, and today I made my friend a birthday present! I can't tell you what it is unfortunately as it's likely she'll read this post...yes you Leigh! But I will say that I'm really pleased with it and that I may start making them more often...ooh mysterious! 

I wanted to show you that £10 dress I got from the Debenhams sale properly and so got some photos for you today. I'm so sorry about the wonky tights! My boyfriend "didn't notice"! ...it kind of looks cool?





 Faux fur hat: New Look
Dress: £10, Debenhams
Tights: Primark (A gift)
Brogues: £40, Office

In putting it on outside of the Debenhams changing room I've realised that it's a little tight around my bust area, (something that doesn't happen often), but it's still comfortable and I don't think you can really notice too much!




I think these tights are really cute, my Mum got them for me for Christmas:)


Share:

14 comments

  1. Fantastic look! Love the dress, the tights, the shoes... brilliant. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment! i am following you now too! i have always admired your looks on lookbook! keep up the amazing style and btw i am in love with your tights here!
    itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that dress is amazeballs!! :D

    www.thehuntress.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! I really enjoy those tights, so pretty!
    Xxx
    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovelovelove everything about this outfit!

    Eccentric Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I love the tights. The so called wonky ness is not even noticeable. I allso love your dress! What a steal. I love your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, everything about this outfit is entirely amazing. Those tights! And that dress! Sooo lovely. (I'm following your blog back as well now, definitely!)

    Annika (Pineneedle Collective)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute & adorable dress you got there, also nice tights! you pull off this style perfectly, especially the fur Russian-like hat that add some twist... great brogues too :)

    xoxo, Izzaura
    http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a adorable & cute outfit.
    The tights are so cool!

    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. follow you back now
    :) youre really great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, I'm so excited to find out what it is! You look beautiful in these photos and that dress is lovely! I've seen these tights in primark but they've never appealed to me, but now I've seen them on they look lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah this whole outfit is so cute! love the russian hat, they're the best thing in winter! cutest dress and tights!

    www.poisonousfashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig