Saturday 7 March 2015

H&M SHAPING JEANS









These photos were taken last weekend shortly after my exciting visit to H+M's London showroom, where I had a look at their new shaping jeans range. So sorry I've only just gotten around to posting them but I've been feeling super ill since Wednesday so've mainly been spending my evenings watching films or reading... I'm determined to feel better by Monday so am having a really chilled weekend too! I'm useless when I'm poorly, I just end up feeling really sad and sensitive :( But enough about me - more about the jeans. I've literally been living in them for the past two weeks. Not only are they a great colour but the fit is great too and the stretchy denim means they're super comfy and allow for lots of movement. As a stylist my days entail a lot of bending, kneeling, crouching etc, so these jeans are great for me!  

Last night I caught up with GIRLS. Although I'm still finding this season rather slow and dissatisfying, I am intrigued to find out where the whole Adam/Mimi Rose thing is going... I just love the show so much and find it so relatable - I wish the episodes were longer! Does anyone know of anything similar I could watch?




RIBBED TOP FROM TOPSHOP
SHOES FROM OFFICE 
Share:

6 comments

  1. The jeans look amazing! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for them. I often don't like jeans because of 'awkward fit/uncomfortable material/don't keep shape' side of things, but these seem very promising.
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous jeans and outfit!
    definitely going to try out these jeans next time im in H&M, i just love their jeans!

    http://nurielfashion.blogspot.co.il/2015/02/hello-everyone-it-has-been-exhausting.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good on you! Definitely going to be buying some :) Also your hair is super.

    www.helloellaxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. those jeans look so good! I usually never shop at H&M for jeans because they're such a nightmare but I think you're tempting me a little bit now!

    ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig