Sunday 5 April 2015

SHOPPING WITH MISS SELFRIDGE | #AllInTheJeans









I was recently invited to Miss Selfridge's London flagship store where, after picking out my perfect pair of SOFIA jeans, I was asked to style three different outfits each featuring the staple black pair. I must confess, I hadn't actually been to a Miss Selfridge store in a while, so was pleasantly surprised when I found lots of lovely, on-trend pieces that I was desperate to have in my wardrobe!

To style with my new jeans I chose the Primrose low black heel, a short sleeve high neck top and a cute "J'adore" slogan clutch. I also couldn't help but buy this button through A-line skirt, which is so Seventies and perfect for Spring weather!      





Share:

3 comments

  1. This is weird to say but your pictures always look so.. glossy?! Like so beautifully clean and glossy haha! Love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures <3 Love all these looks!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Selfridge are bloody fantastic at the moment. In fact, I'd go as far to say they're better than Topshop!

    I can't believe how long your hair is now too ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig