Tuesday 14 July 2015

SEE YOU ON INSTAGRAM




So I think it's fair to say that I am the WORST blogger in the world, ever. The truth is that recently I've found blogging really difficult... I just don't feel motivated to do it anymore and it's felt like a chore more than a hobby. Between balancing work, personal projects and friends there's just no time for... other stuff, I need to save a little time for myself too - time I can spend watching films and eating crisps.

Hopefully one day my writing flair will return and I'll be back, but until then please still stay in touch via instagram and I'll still be posting outfits for you guys to check out on Lookbook.nu!

Share:

6 comments

  1. Keep up the great work with your Instagram.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is very tricky.. but don't worry we'll still be here! Btw, your instagram is awesome..
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey just spotted your styling for SICKY magazine; any chance for a blog post on that experience? Also really interested to know where the clothes are from, esp that corduroy vest. Love how you channeled your own personal style into that shoot. Keep up the blogging because i'm still watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool that you finally have Instagram
    i just found you onlookbook and fell in love with your styles :)

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig