Tuesday 16 August 2016

BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT | PHO. LONDON SHIRT


This year summer has whizzed by in a blur. I've had a really difficult few months with relationships and family, and on top of that been extremely busy with work, which I've been using as a distraction. I'm trying to slow down a little and get back on track with something called "my life", and I've realised just how much I've been missing out on recently... no sunny days in the park, no BBQs with friends and not nearly enough time spent with family.

I'd like to learn how to live life more in the moment as I currently spend far too much time worrying about the past or future. Over the next few months I'm going to work hard at enjoying what's happening in my life right now, focussing on the present rather than letting time pass me by. How we spend our time and who we spend it with shouldn't be taken for granted and this is something I'm definitely guilty of in the past. But I'm not supposed to be dwelling on the past anymore... as a nice contrast to this rather gloomy post here I am dancing around in the sun on one of the beautiful days I did manage to get out in!

WOOD WOOD SHIRT FROM PHO. LONDON (CURRENTLY IN THE SALE!!) | ASOS PINAFORE DRESS | DR MARTENS SHOES





Share:

3 comments

  1. I have a really similar shirt and a really similar pinafore dress that I never thought of putting together! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how you style clothes! So cute! ❤️ Do you have an Instagram account I can follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love how you style clothes! So cute!!❤️ Do you have an Instagram account I can follow?

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig