
I would just like to let the world know what an amazing woman my Mum is:) She is actually the most beautiful, caring, selfless and wonderful person in the whole world and I know i'm not the only person who thinks so. I try not to think about how much I miss her since moving away to University cos when I do think about it, it makes me sad!:( In an ideal world she would move with me wherever I went and would still cook me roast dinners on Sundays so that I can complain when she forgets to make me Cauliflower cheese.
I really am the luckiest girl in the whole world to have her!
Thank you Mum, I love you so so so much!
(...up to the sky, and down to the sea, around the world infinity...)
xxx
Thank you Toni.
ReplyDeleteI would like to take this opportunity to tell you how so very proud I am of you, and how you have made it easy for me to be this wonderful Mum you insist I am. You are My Princess and I am crying too much to write anymore, I love and Miss you Terribly and promise to never forget to make cauliflower cheese for you again:)