I have always had a particular interest in Rosie because she grew up in the same town as me, Tavistock, and we went to the same College. I remember seeing her walk past when I was in year 7 or 8 - she looked tall and beautiful, and my friend who was in her year at the time said, 'That's Rosie, she's really stuck up because she's a model'. Who can blame her I guess!? She's a very successful and not to mention LUCKY girl. I used to talk to her brother rather a lot and we went to the aquarium together once, small world! Obviously he's just as pretty - like Rosie but with blonde hair and about 6'10!
Anyway, I came across these new 'Full Circle Clothing' advertisements in which Rosie, and a nice tattooed young man are modelling and thoroughly enjoyed them, hope you do to :)



mmm, that nice, tattooed, young man is josh beech :) x
ReplyDelete