Thursday 5 January 2012

Peter Pan: A New Musical

Image taken from mayflower.org.uk

Just a quick one, I've just gotten back from seeing Peter Pan at the Mayflower in Southampton. I always find going to the theater exciting, it just makes a nice change from the normality of everyday life and allows you to escape from reality for a few hours, kind of like a really good book I guess!

Although a little slow to start with, Peter Pan delivered two and a half hours of fantasy fun; an evening filled with fairies, pirates and magic, making every adult in the audience, including myself, feel like a child again! My favourite characters were the lost boys, they were so sweet and their singing was great! They did the flying scenes so well to, I only saw the wires twice:D

What's the best live show you've ever been to see?
Share:

1 comment

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig