Thursday 5 January 2012

What I'm wearing now!

Firstly, I did a photoshoot earlier for which my entire face was wrapped in wool! I"ll try to get them edited and put up soon for you to see. Secondly, I'm going to see Peter Pan at the theater tonight, a spontaneous decision, I'm so excited! This is what I'm wearing...




This coat is ridiculously large - it was my boyfriends but he doesn't wear it anymore since I bought him the £1 duffel! But it's so cold and windy outside today that it's definitely needed when walking to the theater! Snug! Underneath the hideous coat however is my lovely, new glittery top which I picked up in the Bershka sale.  





  Top: £12.99, Bershka
'YEAH!' necklace: Lazy Oaf
Velvet Playsuit (worn as shorts) : Topshop, a gift
Tights & socks: Primark
Glitter brogues: Topshop





Oh! I nearly forgot to mention that today I received the very exciting news that I'll now be working at the adorable little vintage store, Charming Magpies. I'm so excited to start, I have training next week and then we'll see how it goes from there. To be honest, it won't even feel like work will it...being surrounded by beautiful vintage clothes! Happy Toni! ^_^
Share:

2 comments

  1. I think I'm in love with your shoes haha. They are so amazing though! Really like the new header! I can't remember if I had already said :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumper and socks! And oooh what amazing news about Charming Magpies! I'll possibly see you when I pop in :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig