Tuesday 29 March 2016

A NEWFOUND SENSE OF CALM


Honestly, this is the first year as far back as I can remember that I HAVEN'T had the winter blues. Okay so I am craving picnics in the park and I'm in dire need of Vitamin D - but for once I've actually been too busy working and feeling excited about the future to even acknowledge that January, February and March SUCK.

I think I've done a lot of growing up in the last year, which has likely contributed a little to my newfound sense of calm; that and I live in an amazing flat and am surrounded by funny, talented and all-around lovely people. I finally feel like I'm finding my place in the world and it feels really, really good. The future looks bright and for once I'm focussing on what's yet to come rather than dwelling on the past.




But enough of the heartfelt stuff, and with summer in mind, I was recently given this super cute floral playsuit by a brand called Bellfield. Here I've paired it with a nice, toasty roll neck to keep the Spring chill at bay but I'm exited to wear it solo in Summer! Bellfield are a good brand to check out for basics and they have a great range of denim too! They've also kindly given us all 20% off any full-price garments when using the discount code BLOG20; why not treat yourself to something new for your summer wardrobe?:)



Apologies for the erratic post but whilst I have you here I feel we have so much to catch up on! I'm currently writing this from my hotel room in Nottingham where I'm visiting for work; so far I've spent my evening eating the biggest pie I've ever seen, (cheese, potato and leek), and I also just caught up on the latest episode of Girls - it's literally my favourite TV show and Lena Dunham is my hero. Is it weird that I actually really like Marnie?

Share:

5 comments

  1. Love this look and the rat is just so cute! :D <3 x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're happy! I love posts like this :)

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales



    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you that winter blues hasn't hit this year. Mine was sheer than usual from being seriously busy. Super love the detailing on that denim <3
    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't hate Marnie but sometimes feel pity for her, and I don't know what it's worse.
    That rat is too adorable <3 Awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calm an beautiful, you gotta love that :)
    You are looking amazing btw.
    Perhaps try an amazing DFO Handbag with that calm outfit?
    http://www.luxtime.su/ysl-bags

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig