Saturday 2 April 2016

JOY


As soon as the days started to get longer I jumped at the chance to pull all of my shorts, skirts, culottes, dresses, dungarees and playsuits to the front of my wardrobe. I was let out of the studio/my flat for what felt like the first time this year the other day and was so excited by the expanse of blue sky that Matt literally had to tell me to calm down.

This cute little number is from Joy, by the brand Minkpink, a great Australian brand which I've been a fan of for quite a few years now. I'm wearing it here with my new Dr Martens - I thought I'd mix it up a bit and get a navy pair!


I'm actually in Devon this weekend for my best Friend's wedding - I'm a bridesmaid and I'm absolutely dreading trying to put makeup on my horrible spotty face tomorrow. Why does this always happen!? Every time I have a reason to want to look nice I'll get an outbreak of spots or dry skin on my face or eczema all over my arms!! I'm so sick of being twenty-something and still sporting teenage skin. On a plus note tomorrow isn't about me... it's about Ria, and luckily she has a beautiful, flawless face :) I'll try to get lots of snaps to share with you from the day!



Share:

7 comments

  1. This skirt is sooo cute! Love how you styled it x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having bad skin dents your confidence so much! Once you're all dressed up and see your best friend giddy with happiness, I'm sure it'll be contagious and you'll have a fantastic day. I used to work for Joy and loved everything we sold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt, it looks so flattering on you! Enjoy the wedding :-) x

    Emily - www.positivelystupendous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing skirt <3 hope the wedding goes well!

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just what I needed to read today. I agree with everything so so much and they are all equally as important. Thanks for this xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so cute!! I also love how it looks with your shoe/sock combo! xxx

    http://wednesdayartcollective.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig