Tuesday 3 January 2017

New Year, New Blog.

[Photo by Matt Lain]

Where to begin...?

I guess I'll start by saying Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed your New Year celebrations with people you love. Good riddance 2016! I won't go into detail but lets just say last year sucked and I had to make some tough decisions which left me in a bit of a muddle. But hey - new year, new blog!

I decided to leave Fashion your Seatbelts behind because it didn't feel like me any more... Instead, welcome to 'Live Pretty', a shiny new blog I'm starting to keep me motivated and discuss and share all of the beautiful, positive and exciting things in life. Here's to 2017 :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion your Seatbelt | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig